Breakfast at Burness House
Breakfast is included in your stay at Burness House to help get your day off to the best possible start.
It is served between 7.45 and 9.15 am, we do however appreciate some of our guests have early departures or early tee times, please speak to us with your plans. We always try use the freshest of products that are locally available, and apologise if any item on the menu is temporarily unavailable.
Our Breakfast Menu
Chilled drinks & fruit juices
- Orange juice & choice of other chilled juices, chilled milk & chilled filtered & iced water
- Drinks and Beverages
- Various teas including breakfast, Earl Grey, herbal & fruit teas. Filtered coffee, & decaffeinated coffee, hot milk, hot chocolate
- Fresh fruit from the bowl, grapefruit segments & prunes
Yogurts & Cheeses
- various natural & fruit yogurts. Scottish, British & European cheeses, cheese biscuits
- variety of cereals & traditional Burness House porridge
- Local sausages & bacon, grilled tomato's, Sauté mushrooms, baked beans, Fried, poached, scrambled, or boiled eggs & plain omelet
- Fresh locally supplied fish
- Smoked haddock (to be pre-ordered), Smoked Salmon
- Bread, Toast, rolls and pastries
- White & whole meal bread or toast, selection pastries, croissants morning rolls, & muffins (subject to availability)
We always try use the freshest of products that are available, and apologise if any item on the menu is temporarily unavailable.
Guests with any special dietary needs, please contact Burness House to discuss your requirements